Super Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color + Bond Building Technology

brad mondo hair dye

For some, this thought might have turned into more than just a thought, and you might be sitting there reading this with splotchy green hair or a wad of uneven bangs RTFN. The passion grew into an obsession which later brought him to create his own products that embodied everything he believes in. Each product has been carefully curated by Brad and a team of stylists and chemists. Some products outperformed others for my hair type and climate. But with the customization guidance, you can zero-in on what works best for your needs from this stellar range.

The Final Verdict: Is Xmondo Worth Trying?

Liesl Lar, Cosmo’s video producer, chose to color her tips a periwinkle shade. And Sahara Price, a Cosmo friend, went for a baby-pink and peach ombré look. Since going to the salon is still a no-go for some people in certain states, we decided to conduct an experiment.

Purple, Blue, Turquoise, Green

Mondo's got plenty more dreams that he's manifesting, including a potential makeover show. "I would love to be known off of social media as well," he says. "I still think there is a sort of stigma [around] influencers, and I'm interested to see how I can break out of that mold and be known on my own." From the very beginning, Mondo ensured his brand mirrored his personality, just like his online presence.

Guerlain Is Entering Hair Care

A celeb stylist favorite, Oribe blends luxury ingredients, skin-kind synthetics and proven performance technologies for indulgent treatment. The Gold Lust line truly repairs damage by restoring lipids. True to the name, this serum gives off scintillating brilliance like crushed diamonds. The featherlight quick-absorbing texture smooths flyaways and aligns cuticles for glassy yet touchable hair.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Pink

With our unwavering commitment to innovation and cutting-edge technology, we provide you with the tools to unlock your true potential and embrace your most confident self. We thrive on continuous exploration, challenging the status quo to bring you groundbreaking solutions. Together, let’s rewrite the rules, push the limits of what is possible, and celebrate individuality.The future of hair care starts here. But unique ingredients like sea botanicals, sustainably-sourced argan oil and Hungarian thermal water do warrant higher pricing. The microfine mist permeates strands with mineral-rich marine extracts and sea salt for sexy texture. I felt Project X thoroughly removed styling residue and hard water minerals without making my colored hair crispy.

Charli D'Amelio Got A Brad Mondo Makeover - BuzzFeed

Charli D'Amelio Got A Brad Mondo Makeover.

Posted: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 08:00:00 GMT [source]

"I always stuck out, was the one wearing crazy outfits to school, always colored my hair different colors." This started at about 5 years old. "At this point, [I] don't even really know what my natural hair color looks like because I have only had it maybe once in my life." Back in March and April, it seemed like we were only going to be home for a few weeks—not an entire year (or more). Now, it’s time to get serious about doing some smaller beauty services at home.

Sea Salt Spray

brad mondo hair dye

"Your roots are gonna be a little bit lighter, just because that's the newly bleached part," says Mondo. "As you wear it, everything will adjust and oxidize to the same color." Post-blow-dry, I had the even, vibrant, chunky highlights of my dreams. The pink-and-purple mixture transformed into a deliciously deeper shade of pink that complemented my lighter skin tone beautifully. I felt every bit as stylish as Dua Lipa, minus the brilliant singing voice.

I Tried Brad Mondo's WaveTech - BuzzFeed

I Tried Brad Mondo's WaveTech.

Posted: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 07:00:00 GMT [source]

Key ingredients in Xmondo hair care color include bond builder to support and restore damaged hair fibers, hyaluronic acid to lock in water molecules and hydrolyzed vegetable protein to restore damaged hair. By submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. cart reminders) from XMONDO at the cell number used when signing up. I waited like that for a total of 40 minutes, periodically checking between the foil to assess how light my hair was getting. Because bleach processes faster at your roots thanks to the heat from your head, I waited to apply the mixture there until about halfway through the process time. To do so, I pulled the foils off a bit early and applied the mixture with the brush directly to my roots. Mondo suggests allowing the bleach to process in a shower cap, which I did.

WWD LA Beauty Forum

The rich honey-like texture instantly melts into a luxurious lather full of exotic botanical oils. If your ends thirst for moisture, this formula quenches like no other. Xmondo officially launched at Sally Beauty retail locations on Tuesday. "It is super pigmented, smells great, is very easy to apply, and leaves my hair looking and feeling so soft." By providing your information, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We use vendors that may also process your information to help provide our services.

Because I used a semi-permanent color, meaning one that only coats my hair's cuticle instead of penetrating it, my color will last for about 10 washes, fading with each one. Until then, catch me on TikTok dancing and lip-syncing my way through my very best e-girl fantasy. As for what Mondo thought — of how well I tackled the process and my end result — be sure watch the video above.

brad mondo hair dye

Here, hairstylist Brad Mondo shares how he got his start in a small salon in Massachusetts before making it big on YouTube and then launching his brand, XMondo Hair. But the YouTuber's sudden growth on the internet coincided with TikTok's skyrocketing downloads, leading Glamour to dub him "TikTok's King of Hair." Our volunteers came with visions for what they wanted their new ’dos to look like, and they went pretty bold with their choices. Maxwell Losgar, Cosmo’s entertainment director, decided to dye his whole head purple AND buzz off some hair.

While Mondo was still figuring out what he wanted to do with his life, he began creating content on YouTube. "I would come home every day after school and just watch YouTube videos constantly," he says. "I thought it was so cool that you could make a living off [of] making content." His father owned a salon called the Jesamondo Salon & Spa in town, and his mother worked as a distributor for a hair-care line, which is how the two met. "I learned everything I know about hair there." He began working there at just 15 years old and would practice on anyone or anything he could get his hands on — like the mannequin heads in the back break room. During recess in elementary school, Mondo spent his time braiding hair instead of playing.

This frictionless jelly shampoo smells like an exotic cocktail with notes of jasmine and bergamot. The non-drying gel deeply cleanses without stripping beneficial oils or over-drying. As a hair product reviewer with over 10 years of experience testing formulas, I‘ve seen hundreds of brands. "I absolutely love this color I've never been able to find a red this bright before it's amazing." "I sourced every person who works on the brand currently," Mondo says. "I was a little bit hesitant about being a hairstylist at first. I wanted to get away and really achieve great things."

At a combined 11 million followers across his infamous YouTube channel and TikTok, Mondo is essentially the internet's f(h)airy godmother. He bestows his infinite hair-coloring wisdom upon the masses. He understands how tempting an at-home dye job can be, and, perhaps most importantly, he'll react to your video with the praise or constructive feedback you deserve.

"My content was focused on bringing professional knowledge to the average consumer and adding in humor," he says. This led him to the idea of launching his own hair line. "That was a way to feel more stable and have something off of social media — something that I could really invest in and build into something that might be more recognizable than myself," Mondo says. It was (and still is) his dream that XMondo Hair become more well-known than he is and "live on its own." So while anyone can use Xmondo, individual products serve some hair types better.

"I was so shocked to see how amazing this product works." "Don't be afraid of this one. You'll get the best volume of your life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+22 Pearl Garden Hotel Guangzhou China 2023

Cool Keystone Wedding Planner 2023

12 Best Facial Hair Removal Products for Women 2020